Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Blog.

I've decided to start a blog on my progress of losing weight, and getting my body back. I know the way I'm doing isn't the healthiest, but with so much going on in my life, I feel as though I have no control over anything else, so why can't I be in control of what I put in my mouth? So far, it's going amazingly. Yesterday, I woke up at 6:30 am, without any sleep at all really, and went on my 5k run. At work today, Philip and I are going to take Stitch for a walk. Work made it possible to be too busy to eat last weekend, and 5-11 hours of constant walking and standing has burned off what I have eaten. I ate the crust of Philip's pizza today, a soy iced latte (like everyday), and I had a bowl of special K with rice cereal. I measured half of what the normal serving is.

I enjoy being disciplined in SOMETHING in my life. I'm already down 5 pounds since last Thursday. It makes me so happy. I've got to keep working towards getting skinny. You can do it Emily. Keep at it. Every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment